Sunday, March 9, 2008

The 18 Core Beliefs Of Financially Independent Investors & Businesspeople


The 18 Core Beliefs Of Financially Independent Investors & Businesspeople
NLP uses modeling of peoples beliefs, behaviours andstrategies in order to achieve the same results as the role model. This has helped many people achieve the seemingly impossible.A belief is simply a feeling of certainty of something being true. It has been ascertained by NLP practitioners that the extraordinarily wealthy, the financial independent adopt the following beliefs BEFORE they met their goals.So, just suppose, you believe the following and wear these beliefs each day:1) They believe that they are responsible for their own financial destiny.2) They believe they will become rich and financiallyindependent in their lifetime.3) They believe they can achieve virtually anything they put their mind to.4) They believe money and investing opportunities attract themselves to them.5) They believe the more they learn about investing and finance, the more they can earn.6) They believe making money and investing is child's play when you know how.7) They believe saving money is easy once you'e made it a habit.8) They believe that for things to get better, you need toget better.9) They believe failure is part of success.10) They believe they will always need help and supportfrom a team of expertsto get them to their goals, instead of trying to do it allon their own.11) They believe happiness comes from within, but moneydoes help.12) They believe most people in the world are honest.13) They believe money can help give you freedom,adventure, confidence,courage, choices and excitement.14) They believe money can help you contribute more to theworld.15) They believe money is for the greater good.16) They believe the stock market is only risky for people who don't understand how it works.17) They believe becoming financially independent,starting with nothing is easy if you use time, a proven winning strategy and most importantly, awinning attitude.18) They believe in clear written goals backed bydeadlines.Highly successful people seem to know that by adopting these beliefs and similar ones, they will become financially independent.You may wish to write them down and reflect on them. Also, you can ask yourself what actions you're going to need to take in order to be living these beliefs in full force. For example do you need to learn a new skill, or take a new course? Do you need to change your habits of saving/spending, budgeting/planning etc.Working out how each of these beliefs could benefit you personally (if you decide to believe them), use your imagination to get motivated and excited about how the results in your life would change if you "wore" these beliefs, even for just a while to test out their "ecology".You could also use them as an affirmation or mantra to really get them in to your brain - to get you thinking about them and beginning to adopt them for yourself. The quote "You become what you think about most of the time" is therefore directly applied practically in a straightforward and measurable way. The key is don't give up until you've got positive results...even if it takes longer than expected:Here they are again in the first person for you to "affirm" to yourself. They are also written in the present tense where appropriate, and in positive language your subconscious mind can instantly understand as being "your own"..1) I believe that I am responsible for my own financial destiny.2) I believe I will become rich and financiallyindependent in my lifetime.3) I believe I can achieve virtually anything I put their mind to.4) I believe money and investing opportunities attract themselves to me.5) I believe the more I learn about investing and finance, the more I can earn.6) I believe making money and investing is child's play when one knows how.7) I believe saving money is easy once I've made it a habit.8) I believe that for things to get better, I need toget better.9) I believe failure is part of success.10) I believe I will always need help and supportfrom a team of experts to get me to my goals, instead of trying to do it all on my own.11) I believe happiness comes from within, but moneydoes help.12) I believe most people in the world are honest.13) I believe money can help give me freedom, adventure, confidence, courage, choices and excitement.14) I believe money can help me contribute more to the world.15) I believe money is for the greater good.16) I believe the stock market is only risky for people who don't understand how it works.17) I believe becoming financially independent,starting with nothing is easy if I use time, a proven winning strategy and most importantly, awinning attitude.18) I believe in clear written goals backed bydeadlines.Use and apply these 18 core beliefs of highly successful, influential and more importantly for the purposes of this article, financially independent people. They too were at some point at the stage you may be at now, and remarkably, as mentioned before, found that their success came AFTER applying these kinds of fundamental principles, rather than the beliefs came after the financial independence. Therefore, you too will become financially independent by taking certain steps. Make using the information in this article one of them!

No comments: